Monday, December 6, 2010

Weigh in, Week 4!

Just thought I would share a little of the splurge of the week with you... Christian Bale on the cover of Esquire! The article was good.... but the pictures were better! :)

This week felt successful.... but only when it came to working out. I worked out 5 days last week! Let me just say, I loved it!! I tried something different every day, and just had fun while I did it. Some days were hard, some days I did not want to do it at all, and one day I bribed myself out of bed with the promise of Mint Oreos after the work out. Counterproductive? Most defiantly!

Last week I decided to focus on the work out part only. Here is what my weight is looking like:

Start weight: 230.5
Week 3: 223
Total Loss: -7.5

No loss and no gain. I stayed the same. I actually am not too upset with that. I ate a lot of crap last week! I know I did not use the excuse that I worked out therefore I could eat what I wanted... I really think I just did not care. I need to change that! I know I would have lost weight if I watched what I ate along with working out. I am really good at sabotaging myself.

This week starts with Zumba! I did post the workouts I did last week in the post before this one. Check it out! I have been having so much fun working out with my friend!!

What I accomplished last week:
* Set a goal to work out more and stayed with it!!

Goals for this week:
* Put focus back on eating right.
* Continue my workout routine.

I know that the Weight Watchers diet changed. I can not wait to read all about it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment