Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hello 2011!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

I thought I would take a moment and let you all know what my New Years Resolution is. For 2011 I have decided to love myself no matter what size I am! Let's face it, how can I expect everyone else to love me if I can not love myself. I may never lose the weight.... I really want to, but reality is it may never happen. I can not be angry at myself for that anymore.

I noticed that I never look at myself in the mirror. I look at my hair, or my eyes, or agonize about the size of my stomach, but never ever at my entire self. I know that sounds funny, but it is true. When I see myself in a picture my first thought is... I look like that!?

I will tell myself 3 nice things everyday. It could be as simple as your hair looks good to thanking my legs for holding me up! :)

I wish you all many blessings in 2011!! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment