Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The world keeps spinning.

I know why I have waited until Wednesday to post this. I would like to say it was because I have been SOOOOO busy. But it is not. It is because I gained 1 pound back. I know I am more dissappointed with myself than anyone else. I can even point out the 55 things that I believe could have attributed this gain back.

...but I know 2 things. The world keeps spinning, and I am NOT giving up!

Start Weight: 230.5
Today: 220.5
Total +/-: -10

I have been doing my best to focus more on working out then I ever have. I am trying not to be unrealistic. In fact, if I get a 1 mile walk in for the day I am proud of myself. I can see myself in the future finally doing the 3 day breast cancer walk that I feel is so important for me to do! Right now though, I am just starting and I am happy where I am.

Zumba tonight at 6:30! I had such a good time last week! It is so much fun to work out with friends!! Come and join us!!

I have my vacation set for July! I am getting so excited. Scott, Adie, and I along with family are going to the UP and renting cottages. I can not wait to make new memories a show Adie around!! Along with relaxing, I plan on hanging out with some black bears, eat the best flurry ever, see wild life, visit with my family, go to picture rocks, and just enjoying all that life has to offer!!

I would like to be in better shape! I would love to feel better about putting a swim suit on. This vacation is a perfect thing to focus on and work towards! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment