Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Never say die!

I hope you all are having a wonderful week!! I have been BUSY! If you tried to read my post form last week and it was not there, for some reason blogger had to take away all posts that were posted on a certain day for a bit... but it is back now so please feel free to check it out!

Well I guess the big news in my life is I bought a bike! I love it! I did a one mile ride today before posting this... and wow, is it work! I think that thing that hurts the most is my butt!! :) My thighs were burning, but my butt was screaming. Please say it gets better! :) I would love to be riding up to a few miles a day before we leave on vacation so I can ride around the beautiful grounds are cabins are on. Lets be honest, I feel a little wicked witch of the west when I am riding... do-do-do-do-duh-do.....

ZUMBA last week was amazing!! What a work out! I had so much fun with the girls. :) Please join us this week if you can!

Now, lets talk about diet. I am loving being on Weight Watchers.... but I am finding so may challenges! I really am my own worst enemy. Lets take a look at my Thursday.... I work form 9am until I can leave the theater... usually around 11pm. My brain tells me that I should give myself a little treat because I am working SOOOO Hard! Where did I learn that rewards always need to come in the form of some sort of food? It is such a hard habit to break. However, I have found little that feels as rewarding. This is my challenge, this is what I need to work on and re-program in my head.


Here are my stats for the week: :)
Start Weight: 230.5
Today: 218.5
Total +/-: -12

Down 2 pounds form last week!

I have broken the 219 barrier that has been holding me back!! I am so excited about this! Now I need to keep up the hard work and not give up! ... Goonies Never Say Die! ...and yes, I will do the truffle shuffle for you if requested. :)


I hope everyone has a great week! Talk to you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment