Tuesday, June 7, 2011

HELP!!!


Here it is...

I am sending out a shout out to all of my friends out there.

I have a favor.

I can not do this on my own.

I know it.

I was wondering if I could have some of you volunteer to be my coach. You could offer me one day, a few days,... whatever. What I would ask is that I could call you in the morning of the days we work out and I go over my goals for the day. That is all. It will just be my morning reality check. I will also tell you how I did the previous days. Once we get the business out of the way we can chat! :) Just message me on facebook, call me, or reply to this post and we can get it all worked out. I thank you in advance!

Here is my week:
This week lets start with the numbers:
Start Weight: 230.5
Today: 217.5
Total +/-: -13

Down another pound! YAY!! I am so afraid I will be going the other way soon. I see myself slipping and I need help.

Sorry this is so short! I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment