Thursday, June 16, 2011

WW and I

As most of you know Weight Watchers and I have had a whirl wind relationship. Though its feelings towards me have never changed, always giving me constant information and support through meetings with a plan that only improves with change. However, I, I have loved and hated it both so deeply. I had great success with the diet in 2000 and when I allowed life to convince me that I did not need it I put all the weight back on. I tried time and time again to follow the plan on my own and have not had success since the first time.

People always say there is a point in your life when you know in your heart that you are ready to give in and give control up. I hit that point when I took a look at these pictures.


















It was the picture of me in my green sweatshirt that sealed the deal. I re-joined WW on Monday and and not looking back!

I am on day 4 and this is usually the point I start to lose my inspiration. I feel great! I am loving the new Points Plus program and am making changes not only in my diet but in other areas of my life!

This is going to remain one of the hardest things I have ever had to do, but with the support of all of my loved ones... I am going to do this!

Here are my stats, I will include my WW weight loss along with the total loss since I started this blog.

Start Weight: 230.5
Today: 216.2 (WW first weigh in)
Total +/- since blog start: -14.3
Loss since joining WW: ...we will see next week!!

I was so pleasantly surprised when I weighed in on Monday, I had lost over a pound since last week! YAY!!

I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment